Are you Looking Best Institute for Software Testing Training Course ? TisplTech provides Software Testing training classes with live projects by the professional trainer in Lucknow. Software Testing module is an advanced training program for IT experts to learn the art of compiling big data.
The training at TisplTech is designed with the help of professional counsellors to impart the best possible knowledge. We are recorded in top ten Software testing industrial training institutes in Lucknow offering a complete job-oriented coaching to the students. Our lab, IT framework, and expert trainers are well furnished with details to train students in various areas.
TisplTech is a leading software training institute based in Lucknow. It aims to deliver a comprehensive range of application training courses, including Software testing training to the aspirants who need to excel in the modern architectural or manufacturing industry.
TisplTech has generally created the Software testing training course content for the candidates as well as experts to support them to get the job in major Multinational companies as soon as they complete the Software testing training course.
TisplTech is the best software testing training institute in Lucknow with high tech framework and workshop facilities.
The trainers at TisplTech Lucknow are subject specialist corporate professionals providing in-depth study in Software Testing course.
TisplTech provides placement opportunities as an add-on to every student and professional who completed our classroom training. The sole goal is to promote professionalism through educational means among those who are highly career oriented for IT jobs.
TisplTech endeavours to improve the essential skills through its well-defined training programs which are followed by the well-deserved recruitment process.
What is Software Testing?
Software testing is a process, to compute the functionality of a software application with an intent to discover whether the developed software met the specified requirements or not and to identify the defects to provide that the product is defect-free in order to produce a quality product.
Why do we need Software Testing?
The software application’s success rate controls the increase in our business. It plays an essential aspect of the development of software applications and products.
We need software testing for the following reasons:
Cost Effective: Testing has many advantages, and one of the most essential ones is cost-effectiveness.
Security: This is the most responsive and vulnerable part of software testing. Customers are always searching for trusted products that they can depend on.
Product Quality: In order to develop your product vision come to life, and it has to work as planned. It is essential to follow the product requirements because it facilitates you get the needed end results.
Customer Satisfaction: The ultimate objective for a product owner is to give the best customer satisfaction.
Types of Software Testing
There are two types of software testing which are as follows:
- 1. Manual Testing: Manual testing is the procedure of testing the software by hand to learn more about it, to find what is and is not working.
- 2. Automation Testing: Automation testing is the process of testing the software using an automation tool to find the defects. In this process, testers execute the test scripts and generate the test results automatically by using automation tools.
There are two types of testing methods which are as follows:
- Static Testing: It is also called as Verification in Software Testing. Verification is a static technique of checking records and files. Verification is the procedure, to provide that whether we are constructing the product right.
- Dynamic Testing: It is also called as Validation in Software Testing. Validation is a dynamic procedure for testing the real product. Validation is the procedure, whether we are building the right product.
Why to Learn Software Testing Training Course?
TisplTech Lucknow is the best Software testing training institute in Lucknow with 100% placement support. TisplTech has well-defined course structures and training sessions for candidates. TisplTech training is arranged during day time classes, weekend classes, and evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
tispltech is the most prominent software testing training institute in luckow with high tech infrastructure and lab provides and the options of opting for various courses at Lucknow area. TisplTech institute helps thousands of aspirants for TisplTech at reasonable costs that are customized, keeping in mind training and course content required of each trainee.
tispltech mentors explain the concepts from the very beginning in a simple and accessible design so that beginner does not face any difficulty in understanding it.
Why Choose tispltech For Software Testing Training in Lucknow?
- TisplTech is an excellent ANSYS training institute in luckow with better integrated infrastructure and newly created labs for students to prepare and follow training for several courses at Lucknow.
- Software Testing Training in TisplTech Lucknow is constructed according to the current IT industry.
- TisplTech is called the best software testing training centre in Lucknow because we mainly focus on practical and live project session.
- TisplTech offers the best in the class corporate training session for software testing that will generate you from your classroom right into the corporate world of real-time programming.
- All our training sessions are established on live market projects.
- Training will be operated by certified experts.
- TisplTech lecture rooms are entirely geared up with projectors and WIFI-Access.
- 24 x 7 workshop ease. Candidates are a compliment to approach the workshops for an endless number of time as per their chosen timings.
- tispltech gives the best software testing training institute in Lucknow. It is based on the current industry market that helps students to safe placements in their dream jobs at Multinational Companies.
- There are various reasons which make TisplTech one of the best software testing training Institute in Delhi NCR.
- TisplTech is giving hands-on practical knowledge and full placement assistance with introductory as well as advanced level software testing training session.
- One of the hugest team of certified professional teachers with 4 to 10 years of market experience.
- TisplTech workshops are well-appointed with the current version of hardware and software.
- At TisplTech software testing training in Lucknow is delivered by skilled working corporate having 5+ years of experience in achieving real-time software testing projects.
- tispltech has secured hundreds of its candidates in multiple reputed companies and has developed a remarkable reputation in the market.
- Software testing training is one of the best trending and hugely carrier oriented development in the IT market. Through our training development, you will raise the knowledge of technology at the industrial level.
- TisplTech is one of the good software testing training institutes in Lucknow with 100% job service.
- TisplTech has specific course modules and training development for candidates.
- TisplTech lecture rooms are completely geared up with projectors and WIFI-Access.
How TisplTech provides best placement Assistance?
- TisplTech is the best software testing training institute in Lucknow with high tech framework and workshop facilities. tispltech also gives an online approach to the server so that candidates will performing the work at their homes only.
- TisplTech helps the candidates in the development of their CVs as per their current market standards.
- TisplTech has ready for its candidates to get a job in top IT enterprises like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Nagarro, etc.
- There are various reasons which make TisplTech one of the best Excel Training Institute in Lucknow.
- We prepare thousands of applicants for software testing training at the feasible charge that is personalized, keeping in mind training and program content necessity of each student.
Introduction to Software Application and Fundamental of Testing
- Overview of Software Application Testing
- Why is testing necessary
- Software testing Principles
- Psychology of software testing
- Causes of Software Defects
- Terms used in Software Testing [Defect, Error, Bug, Failure etc..]
- Overview of SDLC [Software Development Life Cycle]
- Overview of Project Execution Lifecycle
- Overview of Project Lifecycle
Models of Software Engineering
- Waterfall Model
- Prototype model
- Spiral Model
- Incremental Model
- Iterative Model
- RAD (Rapid Application Development)
- V Model
- Agile Model
Quality Management System
- What is Quality Management System and It’s need
- What is Quality Assurance
- What is Quality Control
- Review process and Types of Review Process
- Different Roles and Responsibilities of reviewers
- Code Review
- Peer Review
- Verification Vs Validation
- Static & Dynamic Testing techniques
- Quality StandardCMM, ISO, 6Sigma
Software Testing methodology
- White Box
- Black Box
- Grey Box
Levels of Software Testing
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- System testing
- Smoke Testing
- Sanity Testing
- Regression Testing
- Ad-hoc and Exploratory testing
- Monkey & Gorilla Testing
- Alpha Testing
- Beta Testing
- Validation Testing
- Web Application Testing
- Accessibility Testing
- Recovery Testing
- System Compatibility
- Browser Compatibility Testing
- Cross Browser Testing
- Multiple Browser Testing
- Forward and backward compatibility
- Performance Testing
- Load Testing
- Stress Testing
- Volume Testing
- Usability Testing
- Accessibility testing
- Security Testing
- Multilingual testing
Introduction of different Test Estimation techniques and Reporting techniques
- Test plans estimates and strategies
- Different test approaches
- Test progress, monitoring and control
- Configuration management
- Risk and testing
- Identifying test condition and design test cases
- Categories test design techniques
- Specification based or black box techniques
- Decision table testing
- State transition testing
- Orthogonal array
- Structure based or white box testing techniques
- Cyclomatic complexity
- Basis path testing
- Statement coverage
- Branch coverage
- Path coverage
- Experience based techniques
- Risk based Testing
- Choosing a test techniques
- Bug/defect lifecycle
- Defect Severity & Priority
Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
Practical session on Live/Inbuilt and real time Projects (Lab Session)
- Creation Of Test Plan
- Creation Of Test Scenarios, Test Cases
- Test case execution
- Bug tracking and reporting
- Implementation of testing optimization Techniques (ECP, BVA, Decision Table…)
- Overview of Test Metrics, creation and its importance
- Types of Test Metrics
- Traceability Metrics
- Test report preparation
- Test closure Report preparation
Real Time Process testing terminologies
- Test bed, Test Hardnesses, Test Suit, Test basis, Test artifacts, Deffirent Environment(DEV,Test, Production), Requirements Volatility, Stagging process, Build Process, Test Cycle, Re-spin, Test Efficiency, Hot fix, Patch,Base Line, Change request, Defect age, Defect clustering, Defect slippage, Impact Analysis,Defect root cause,Escalation process and more….
- Introduction to Agile Methodology &Agile Manifesto
- Overview of Different Agile methods
- When to Use Scrum vs. When to Use Traditional Methods
- Scrum Process
- Scrum Roles
- Scrum Team
- Time-Box Concept
- Event 1: The Sprint
- Event 2: Sprint Planning
- Event 3: Daily Scrum
- Event 4: Sprint Review
- Event 5: Sprint Retrospective
- Product Backlog Grooming
- Scrum Artifacts
- Artifact 1: Product Backlog
- Artifact 2: Sprint Backlog
- Artifact 3: Increment
- Artifact 4: Definition of “Done”
- Artifact 5: Monitoring Progress toward a Goal
- Artifact 6: Monitoring Sprint Progress
- Agile Tracking, Scrum Meeting and Daily Stand-ups
- Product Backlog Grooming
Agile Test Management and Bug tracking/Reporting with JIRA
- Introduction about Jira tool
- What is an Issue?
- What is a Project?
- What is a Workflow
- Exploring the JIRA workspace
- Managing your user profile
- Navigating JIRA
- Creating an Issue
- Viewing Issues
- Editing Issues
- Transitions and Screens
- The Workflow Viewer
- Detail View
- Configuring Filters
- Email Filter Results
- Standard & Custom Reports
Database Testing Introduction
- What is Database Application?
- Overview about database structure
- Introduction about deferent database types
- Understanding data storage
- Back end & front end Testing
- General Database Basics
- Essential elements needed for database testing
- writing test plan for database testing
- Organizing DB Testing approach
- writing test cases for database testing
- Why should Test professionals know Structured Query Language?
- Writing the statement in SQL Plus
- Overview of DML , DDL, TCL,DCL
- DML : Insert , update , Delete , merge
- DDL : Create, Drop, Alter, Rename, Modify, Truncate
- TCL : Commit, Roleback, SavePoint
- Single Row Function / Multiple Row Function
- String Function , Number Function , Date and Time Function, General Function
- Obtaining data from multiple tables
- Types of joins : Inner joins , Non-equi Join, Natural Join, ,Right outer join, Full outer Join
Operators: (data using Group Function)
- Arithmetic Operator
Constraints & View
- Not Null
- Primary key
Aggregating data using group functions
- GROUP BY
Overview and concept Sub queries
- Single Row sub queries
- Multiple row Sub queries